81 Ford Granada Marquis (Gallery)
Here is simply a collection of pictures of the finished 81 Ford Granada Marquis, more pictures may be added in the future.
The picture above is huge, if you “right click” and “Open in new tab” you wil be able to see more detail.
why ford granada marquis?
Having just finished a Lambretta Chopper my spanner fingers were getting itchy for a new project and whilst idly browsing the interweb and watching some Youtube videos one evening the idea struck me to fit a modern American V8 into a classic British/European car. Now the search was on not only for a suitable engine but a car to put it in.
Please follow the links below to find out how the 1981 Ford Granada Marquis was created. (Click on pictures to see at full size)
- The concept (find out why it’s called The Ford Granada Marquis here)
- Build preparation
- Fitting the engine
- Transmission & driveline
- Brakes, steering & suspension
- Speed control
- Engine cooling & air conditioning
- Speedometer & tachometer
- Wiring & wiring diagrams
- Gallery of finished vehicle
- Back to Derecks MOT Centre homepage
- Back to the Ford Granada Marquis home page